Monday 10 April 2017

Sup.

cwk30 here... and I am clearly late to this thing ๐Ÿ˜ถ 2 years late to be exact ๐Ÿ˜…

I game on mostly PC and Android. I have a ton of (freely gotten) games in my Steam Library.... My most commonly played PC games would be:

COD Black Ops II
DOTA 2
Battlefield 2
My Colony (I WILL DO A FULL POST ON THIS AMAZING GAME pls wait patiently)

Some games that I used to play... and probably will go back to playing once I find time:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Mirror's Edge
GTA San Andreas
Just Cause 2
Urban Terror
Battlefield 4
Kerbal Space Program
Minecraft

...Upon inspection, I realized that most of my games are really really old. ...I guess I like the old games more. With the exception of BF4. BF4 costed me a bomb.... and I end up playing BF2 more than BF4 orz.

Most of my PC games are FPS, or at least played in a First Person POV. I mean.... what else would you use a mouse for O.o

On Android, my device is currently a 128GB Mi5 Pro. I'm a gadget boy - and trust me when I tell you that Xiaomi is value for money for their specs ๐Ÿ˜ป (I WILL BACK THIS UP IN ANOTHER POST pls also stay tuned)

Games that I play on Android:
Idolmaster Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage (I have played this on/off for like ~2 years... and I am the kind of person that doesn't play a mobile game for long! This too deserves a dedication post)

--Seems like I only play this one game..--

Games that I used to play/play randomly when the feels kick in:
Love Live!
GTA San Andreas (yeah this can be played on mobile also)
Otogi SA
BanG Dream
Shadowverse


That's all for now... I will come back to this when the feels kick in. In the meantime please enjoy this amazing song from this amazing game:

It may sound a bit raw in the beginning... But if you watched the anime, and have half a heart, THIS SONG HAS SO MUCH MEANING. IT REPRESENTS THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF THIS DUO!!

Okay I will chill the hell down and sign off here.

....(But I will be back to convince you to play idolmaster:CG)

-cwk30

0 comments:

Post a Comment