Tuesday 7 April 2015

An adventure

Hello world!

I am px and a contributor of this site... I was dragged into this by Littlebyte when I suggested that she could make a games blog to write about the endless list of games that she wants to play. Well, to be honest, it does seem fun to talk about what I am doing in these virtual worlds. However, I am not very good at games, though I love playing them, so I'll just be writing about my opinions and game adventures (less review-ish and I'll try to give tips but they'd probably be common sense and common tips that can be found in other parts of the net).

Currently, on mobile, I am playing Million Arthur and Age of Ishtaria, on PC, DotA 2 and FEZ, on 3DS, I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Omega Ruby, etc (and more). Maybe in a future post, I will share my progress and thoughts on them. Also, I have to save up to buy games, so I tend to play free-to-play games unless I really want a particular game (thinking of trying Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate since it has really good reviews and are recommended by friends)

 It is likely that I will talk about any aspects of a game too! Including storyline (maybe spoilers), graphics, and things like whether I like a particular cosmetic item in DotA 2... etc. Littlebyte says I can write about other things besides games as well, so I might also write the weather (no), food, books, art/artists, fangirl over stuff, rant about unfair aspects of life *cough*

Well.. I am not really sure what to write about in this first post of mine, and this is probably a good enough introduction for me, so I'll end off here!

px

0 comments:

Post a Comment