Thursday 9 April 2015

P&D day x

I can't remember when I started playing this game!
But well I will keep a journal daily from now on. I will update at 10:30~11:30pm daily.
So today, I will just introduce what I have in box and few of my teams.



Summary of my inbox! I kind of cashed a bit in this game. As you can see I feel like I can have decent water type and dark type teams (Ignore Anubis cough cough). My current wishes are Pandora and Haku! This is why I am collecting jems for coming School Uniform Gatcha! (I am not sure whether I will actually cash for that).

I read cool story about school uniform but it is a bit inappropriate so never mind!

So I have three main teams that I use now.

Nephthys is very easy god to use due to its hp increase+ easy to activate. Three times are actually quite weak but as Nephthys herself are enhancer at the boss fight enough damage can be formed. Usually I bring another Nephthys as friend but as I have a lot of Ruminel as friends, I sometimes use her as friend too.

Skuld team! I know I can't use skill of claymore at all! But she is quite powerful damage dealer with two two-ways! This team is also quite easy to play but the problem is that I do not have any skuld as friends :( Quite trouble. So I combine with other type of water type leader or I use her mainly in challenge mode.

I did not manage to ultimate evolve Kali yet. But five times damage is actually significant! Also, it is not surprisingly demanding a lot of puzzle skill due to kali's active. She is also quite fun to play but I do not use her often yet because other two leaders are much easier to run!

So this is my progress so far in the game! I managed to proceed until Hera's dungeon. I tried to clear Hera just now but failed :( I will come back tomorrow!

sky's ocean

0 comments:

Post a Comment