Sunday 12 April 2015

P&D day X+2

Well today was more attempt for Hera!
I tried with Kali and I think it was quite good attempt but I really lack Kali friends to attempt multiple times. :( Other than that I am farming gems from coin dungeon one by one and clearing challenge dungeon.
I believe if I work hard before uniform gatcha I can collect like 30~40 gems.
That means I can roll up to 8 and maximum 20 times if I do cash.

However, the problem is whether it is worth it!
In uniform gatcha, I want atehna and isis. But they are 7 stars Gatcha. (remember Water type Metatron?) Plus other minis are useless at least for me.
And I doubt whether I can form proper athena and isis team even if I got one of them by miracle......
I think I might roll like three times for pandora and Andromeda!
And save the rest for the next godfest (which is four gods and India god 1!)
I still have one more day to think XD

sky's ocean

0 comments:

Post a Comment