Wednesday 8 April 2015

ファミ通App FamitsuApp Magazine No. 022

This is the first time I've actually bought Famitsu's monthly mobilege magazine, and only because I wanted a single serial code within for one of the games I'm following right now.

Attractive serial codes aside, I did enjoy the magazine very much. It contains a number of introductory articles, interviews with developers, and updates on upcoming and running mobileges that usually rotate to give each game its own spotlight now and then. Through reading it, I think I feel more inspired to pick up more games!


For example here is one I've only recently come across titled Little Noah. At first glance it appears to be a sort of building and maintaining civilization kind of style but I can't exactly say for sure without exploring its full features! I must say, however, that the graphics are extremely appealing to me and if I ever have the time I will probably try it out :) If I'm not wrong, the game has an English version too.
But man, at the end of the day Gungho gets me with all its fantastic art and responsive gameplay. Of interest here is option 2 and 3, since I'm already investing in Puzzles & Dragons which is the first option. 
This is option 2 on that list! It's another puzzle TCG and from screenshots, looks mildly complicated, but it can't be too daunting. What really drew me to this game was the fantastic professional art and the high-profile anime collaborations they have in the game, such as Fairy Tail, Stein's Gate, F/SN, or even Madoka.


Being a collector at heart and a lover of most popular Japanese culture, this is something I will definitely check out very soon.
This is number 3! Summons Board! Now I don't know if that's a JapEnglish error or something but for now we'll just stick with it. So what's so cool about this game?

Actually, I don't know at all. Even this tutorial from Gungho's website says remarkably little about the game itself haha. We'll just have to find out. Maybe it's all the cool monsters!
And that's all of interest in this month's magazine, apart from all the serial codes, of course! In fact, I'll probably be giving away the extra serial codes, and will continue to do so if I do get more magazines in the future. But that'll have its own post to keep everything more convenient.

Till the next update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment