Monday 6 April 2015

Do I need title?

I will just write general introduction(?) and my taste of games!

I am just not very fond of IT stuff so I do not know whether to chuck this intro but I am sure px or littlebyte will help me. 

So I am sky's ocean and I must highlight this point but sky's is sort of adjective describing ocean so supposedly if you want to shorten it you must call me ocean not sky! But I guess I am fine with sky also. Oh and I happen to be Korean who speaks English so I can play game both in Korean and English! (though not Japanese) 

I think I am quite picky with games I play.
First of all, I don't like online games. (I am a bit awkward with interacting with strangers..... so I try not to play online games. If I do play them usually it involves less party/guild system or doesn't enforce such interaction.). Though, I did attempt or actually play some online games for long time. I guess I will have time to talk about them in the future. 

I do not really having repetitive plays! I do not like repeating stuff like training for levels up and etc... and unfortunately that involves a lot of rpg games. But I can still like the game if storyline is great or has other advantage. 

Also, I do not emphasize on game play as too important thing. I do not hesitate to look for walkthrough when I am stuck and I always play easy or normal mode. Also, once I clear game, I usually don't play them again especially aiming for 100% completion. (though if there is secret/true ending or some hidden stories I try to look for them. However, if their conditions are too ridiculous youtube is my great friend!) 
Oh and language barrier is actually quite big issue for me! If I can't understand game, I don't play them (probably because I don't really focus on game play but more on story so if I can't understand story then yeah). I prefer playing in Korean than English but I am fine with English game also.

This is getting too long and I lost last part of this article! :(
Well there are few more things I want to talk about but I am sure there will be time for that in the future and probably can see it in reviews that I write!
But my point was that please don't be offended if our opinions differ on some games and all that! It is just because I have different tastes! (probably not so good one). I hope this post is first of many more to come!

ps Well my English is not so perfect! Please do not be too harsh on that matter :(


sky's ocean
At the start of this blog



0 comments:

Post a Comment